TattooShopBusinessCards.com requires payment in full prior to printing. We accept; Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover and Paypal. All payments are processed with PayPal invoicing.
Your print orders will take 5 to 7 business days after your payment has been processed. Certain specialty products make take longer.
TattooShopBusinessCards.com guarantees that its prints will meet industry standards. We print customer jobs on a gang-run with many other customer pieces. Because we split the setup costs across multiple jobs, we are able to substantially discount the 4-color printing process. Unfortunately, there are limitations in order to offer you this discounted price. Because particular attention to each individual piece cannot be maintained without affecting the rest of the run, gang-run printing works within a “pleasing color” spectrum. This means that output will vary from run to run, and cannot be reproduced precisely. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee your color output to exact color match. The “pleasing color” standard is an industry-wide accepted trade practice.
By placing an order with TSBCCreative.com or TattooShopBusinessCards.com, either online, verbal or written, you agree to this limitation for color match and accept a “pleasing color” spectrum.
We accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece. The “pleasing color” standard is an industry-wide accepted trade practice and not exclusive to our company.
We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers’ feedback. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with TattooShopBusinessCards.com the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact us and we will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job. In no circumstances does TattooShopBusinessCards.com issue refunds.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to TattooShopBusinessCards.com due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. TattooShopBusinessCards.com does not any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. TattooShopBusinessCards.com does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. TattooShopBusinessCards.com is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of TattooShopBusinessCards.com’s website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using TattooShopBusinessCards.com’s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by TattooShopBusinessCards.com.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that TattooShopBusinessCards.com provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.